As I start my journey to blog about Ed Tech, I would like to first salute the veterans who have extensively contributed to this domain.
Here are 20 blogs on Ed Tech in no particular order:
- Kathy Schrock’s Kaffeeklatsch
- The Innovative Educator – Way out of the box! Sharing ideas about the future of education.
- always learning – teaching technology abroad
- 2¢ Worth – Teaching & Learning in the new information landscape…
- The Edublog Awards
- The Infinite Thinking Machine (ITM) is a high-energy Internet TV show that inspires creativity and innovation in education
- Free Technology for Teachers
- mLearnopedia – Mobile blog concentrating on mobile technologies for learning
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity – the weblog of Wesley Fryer
- Open Thinking – Rants & Resources from An Open Educator
- TEACH42 – Education and Technology by Steve Dembo
- Yes Tech! – We are all teachers; we are all learners.
- Learning with ‘e’s – My thoughts about learning technology and all things digital. I’m interested in how technology can be made to work for us, particularly in education and training.
- Cool Cat Teacher Blog – Teaching students with new tools, enthusiasm, and belief that teaching is a noble calling.
- The Power of Educational Technology – Demonstrating the power of technology to transform learning, energize communities and inspire innovative thinking.
- Will Richardson – READ. WRITE. CONNECT. LEARN.
- OPEN EDUCATION – free education for all
- Mind Shift – How we will learn.
- Flipped Learning – Turning Learning on Its Head
- Educational Technology and Mobile Learning – A resource for free educational web tools and mobile apps for educators
I will continue to add on to this list as I explore this terrain and hopefully contribute as well.